Transferring Membership

If you have sold your property and wish to transfer your membership to another party,  please complete the Transfer Authorization (to be signed by both parties before a notary), the Service Application and Agreement and a $150.00 transfer fee (to be paid by the new owner). We will also need a copy of the deed to your property.

You can drop this information by at our office at 7416 SH 22, Brandon, TX 76628 or mail to us at P.O. Box 87, Brandon, TX 76628.  Membership will not be changed until all paperwork and fee has been sent to us and the transfer has gone before the Board of Directors.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office at (254) 632-4120. We look forward to working with you on your water needs.